Saturday, September 1, 2007


my chr...


my christmas was very nice.no one fought and there was atleast one person that was sober other than me on x-mas eve.i am not going to be like everyone and list all the things that i got because christmas isn't about that.coming from a very materialistic family you would think i am like the rest of the pack and i give to receive. it's not like that for me. i love giving presents. i am just happy to be surrounded by those i love during the holiday season.i l<3ve you.i hope everyone likes and appreciates what they received this year.i cannot wait for new years!!!no dick clarke...boo hoo.

4 comments:

meushealtnhhb18 said...

i like giving presents also, i don't know why. i just like to see people i <3 smile. its a shame i was too poor this year to buy for anyone but my sister...ha.

metalmusicforever7276yahoocom said...

Now you made me feel bad, like I was being materialistic listing my presents :( Glad your Xmas was good!

seelenwacht said...

that's not what i meant.my parents buy extravagant gifts and it bothers me.i'm glad you like everything you recieved.mary x-masss! [and tell your mom mary x-mas too!]

thosesmiles1941 said...

I get what you mean...See I think Xmas is about spending time with the ones you love, but my mom had to wrok on Xmas and it saddened me :( So my happiness was with my presents....I will tell her you said that :)<3